In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (ADA), LTS and Asotin County PTBA provides complimentary paratransit service, also know as “Dial-a-Ride”, to individuals with disabilities who are unable to use the available fixed route service.
For Lewiston Residents, download the Lewiston Transit ADA Application here or call (208) 298-1340.
Large Print also available here – Large Print
For Clarkton/Asotin Residents, click here for the application or call (509) 758-3567.
- Dial-a-Ride service is a shared-ride system with priority given to ADA qualified riders.
- Because this is a shared ride system, be prepared to ride the bus when getting to/from your destination. During peak times/days, riders could be on the vehicle up to 60 minutes.
- When booking your ride, please let the dispatcher know of any special needs you may have so that we can accommodate you when possible.
- If you should need the assistance of a Personal Care Attendant (PCA), they may ride with you at no extra charge. Be sure to inform the dispatcher if you will be riding with a PCA so that a seat can be reserved for them.
- Service animals are welcome without prior arrangements. If transporting pets, they must travel in a carrier.
- Office hours for scheduling transportation are 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday-Friday. To cancel a ride, call anytime and leave a message.
- Service is available from 6 a.m. until 7 p.m, Monday through Friday and Saturdays from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- We do our best to respond to changing schedules; however due to the high demand for our services, we are not always able to change pick-up or drop off times on short notice.
Asotin/Clarkston Dial-A-Ride, $1.50 each way
Lewiston Dial-A-Ride, $2.00 each way
Dial-A-Ride PASSES (punch card)
Asotin County residents, $30.00
Lewiston-service area residents, $40.00
Click here for FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Click here for VISITOR status
Click here for TIPS FOR ADA ELIGIBLE RIDERS
Click here for RESERVATIONS and SCHEDULING information
Click here for LATE CANCELLATION AND NO SHOW POLICY