Due to COVID-19, Asotin County PTBA, starting Thursday, March 26, 2020 has decided to limit Fixed Route operations Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. and we will not be operating on Saturday. Dial-A-Ride operations will be Monday through Friday from 6:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. and we will not be operating on Saturday. Future transit operations will have to be determined at a later date, as this is such a continuously developing situation. Thank you for your understanding during this time. Any questions, please call 509-758-3567.
To ensure the safety of our riders, we are doing the following in response to the Coronavirus threat.
- Placing hand sanitizer dispensers on nearly all Lewiston Transit and Asotin County PTBA buses for our riders and drivers to use.
- Completely sanitizing all buses once daily, and all rider touch areas such as handrails, seats and pull chords wiped down multiple times a day.
- Posting signs on the buses encouraging riders to wash hands frequently, cover their mouths with a tissue when they sneeze or cough, and avoid others when they are sick.
- Encouraging riders to stay home and not board the buses if they exhibit cold and flu symptoms and have a fever.
- Regularly checking in with State and local health officials on the status of the spread of the virus to determine the impact it might have on our service.